New state privacy laws are popping up with increasing speed, and no two are alike. Each has unique compliance obligations, reporting requirements, and penalties. If you have clients, customers and/or supply chain partners in multiple states, managing this expanding maze of privacy requirements will soon be very complicated. How can you cost-effectively keep pace and use privacy as a competitive edge in your business?
Join our live discussion Thursday, August 12th at 2 PM EDT with experts who help companies large and small every day as they manage this growing regulatory compliance burden.
Our panel will discuss:
- Assessing Risks
- Do's & Don'ts
- How to Minimize Redundancy
- Federal Relief Expectations
- Real-World Examples & more
Ample time will be allotted for live Q&A during the broadcast.
Learn more and register here-->https://www.apptega.com/webinars/new-state-privacy-laws
CEO & Privacy Consultant at Red Clover Advisors
Jodi works with businesses to create long-lasting customer relationships that are compliant with privacy laws such as GDPR, CCPA, CPRA and US Privacy laws. Our service offerings include:
- GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, and US law Gap Analysis
- Performing or Assisting with Data Inventories
- Conduct or Advise on Privacy Impact Assessments
- Design and assist with Individual Rights process
- Serve as Fractional Privacy Officer
- Evaluate Digital Marketing Activities
- Update and Create Policies such as Privacy Notices, Incident Response Plans, etc.
- Design and Assist on a Vendor Management Process
- Advise on Youth Marketing
- Conduct Ongoing Privacy Program Maintenance
- Assist with implementation of Privacy Technology such as OneTrust, TrustArc, Evidon, and more
- Serve as GDPR, CCPA, CPRA or Privacy Project Lead
- Serve as Leader for Tabletop Exercises for Incident Response Plans and Individual Rights Processes
- Evaluate and Create Privacy Compliant Data Strategy
- Build Data-driven Digital Marketing Strategies
- Ensure a strong Pixel Governance process
- Conduct Executive and Employee Privacy Training
- Host Privacy Strategy Session
Manager, IT Security at Net Health
Jay Miller is Cyber Security leader and Information Technology professional residing in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Jay is the lead of the cybersecurity team and member of the senior leadership team at Net Health, which provides specialized software that serves the continuum of care from hospital to home. Jay is responsible for managing all aspects of information security at the company. This includes a wide variety of tasks such as incident response, compliance investigations, third-party audits, project management, security education administration, risk management and policy, and security architecture across both on-prem and cloud domains. Jay has been lead on several enterprise third-party security audits while at Net Health, including SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2, and HITRUST. Jay was recently nominated to chair the cybersecurity working group for Level Equity.
Before accepting the security position in 2014, Jay worked in a variety of IT roles, including Systems Administration and Support. Former employers include the City of Pittsburgh and the University of Pittsburgh, where he learned to design and implement secure network and infrastructure components. Jay most recently obtained a Masters of Science - Information Technology with a concentration on Information Security and Assurance at Carnegie Mellon University in 2014 and previously obtained an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh’s Katz school in 2010.
Learn more and register here--> https://www.apptega.com/webinars/new-state-privacy-laws